Wednesday, March 17, 2010

'Dream On' -Aerosmith



Happy St. Patrick's Day! It's been a while...I took a much needed (and I think deserved) Spring Break! It should have been longer. Anyhow, I've been hard at work on so many different art projects. I honestly don't know how I could have any creativity left!

One of my projects is another brochure design. This time it's a "how-to" brochure design with unlimited use of color. I haven't put the final touches on it yet, but I thought I'd share it.



What you are seeing above is the outer sides of the brochure. The panel with the quote is the back, and the two silhouettes make up the front panel. The front of the brochure opens down the middle (where the two sides of the heart meet). Obviously, the brochure topic is light hearted and discusses how to survive a blind date. 
Now, what you are seeing are the inside panels of the brochure. The blue guides (which will not be seen on the actual printed version) represent the folds. Both side panels fold in. 


That's all for now! However, I will be posting more finished art projects soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment